Sudden pain in the temple and head, disorientation, difficulty in limb movements. CT, MRI reports normal. Advice?

Hi, i had an episode yesterday while at work. I felt a sharp pain in my head & i felt my left temple & it was sore. I then began to feel disoriented & the people talking to me seemed far away. I would try to speak & could not find the words. Then i could not move/lift my arms or legs. I was taken to ER & test came back normal. I had Cat, MRI , Xray of chest , 3 attempts for spinal were unsuccessful & bloodwork. I am feeling better but very concerned & afraid
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012