Sudden pain in the right arm in a 2 and a half year child, after sometime alright. Should I worry?

Hi, my 2 and half year old son seemed to have had a cramp in his right arm today st daycare - according to the care givers. They say his arm went straight and he started crying of pain (no falling or oter kids close by). When I picked him up he kept his arm straight, not using it at all, even for an hour or two after he woke up after his afternoon nap. He refused that I have a look at it. And then out of nowhere he started using it again and all was fine. Should I worry?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012