Sudden pain in the neck, dizziness, breathlessness, blurred vision, painful eye. See an opthalmologist?

During straining I experinced a sudden pain on my right side of neck , like a stinging throat ache! Also I felt dizzy and slightly uncomfortable, as weel as breathless . Immediately after I unserstood I had vision problem on right eye, which continues. I have a very blurred vision as if I am starring though a glass full of stains and a slight pain in eye. Is it temporary, will it pass by itself or should I see a doctor. I am 50 years old female!
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012