Sudden pain in chest, heartburn, pepto, sharp pain while breathing, pain while lying down, tylenol to reduce pain

I was laying on my left side when there was sudden pain on the left side of my chest . I freaked out and sat up. I ruled out heart attack and figured it was heartburn . I took some Pepto and well it didn t work. I ve been up for 2 hours freaking out cause when I breathe in there is a sharp pain. It is only located on my left side around my boob. I can t lay down because the pain starts again. So I m sitting up and exhausted. I was wondering if it was muscle problems and if I could take a Tylenol or something to numb the pain so I can sleep. When I sit up I m fine, but as soon as I bend over it hurts. Is there anything I can do? Oh yeh, I m 25 and have had a cold for a week as well.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012