Sudden pain in backbone followed by improper digestion, constipation, no improvement with medicines. Suggestion?

hi, my name is gourav kumar n im 22 yrs old. 3 months ago i was doing some work and suddenly i felt pain in my backbone. severe pain remained for 3 days and it started to fade after that but for the day the pain started my stomach stopped digesting food properly. there was pain n blotting n constipation n i felt like the digestive tracts are not working the way they should work. i went to different doctors one by one but couldnt get the result, all it was a failure. one of them told me that i ve symptoms of IBS but he didnt tell me how it occured in me. i told him about my back pain but he said that it had no issues with my symptoms. He prescribed me some enzyme liquid for 2 months but i didnt get 1% positive result. i couldnt digest green vegetables, milk n milk products, non veg meal. pls suggest me something
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer