Sudden pain and lump near belly button. Diagnosed hernia. History of kidney, pancreas transplant. Recommended invasive surgery. RIsky?

I am a kidney/pancreas transplant patient(15 years post) playing golf yesterday, a sudden pain and lump appear just left of my belly button.went to the er after my round, er doctor said it was a hernia and surgery would be needed to correct condition. Er doctor felt due to my previous surgery,I would need the invasive surgery with mesh installed to correct condition.both organs have been installed in my lower abdomen area,is the surgery high risk for someone like me?the dr was able to push the lump back into place,thou it has come back out twice with no activities

Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013