Sudden outburst of flat rash on arms and legs with soreness, swollen lymph nodes on neck. On levothyroxine for hypothyroid, had operations for endometriosis, empty sella syndrome. Cause?

Yesterday I awoke with a flat rash on the inside of my arms and legs, swollen lymph nodes on the front and back of my neck and very sore legs and arms. My fever rose to 37.6. I have hypothyroidism and take .125 levothyroxine daily. Also have had two operations for endometriosis and mri diagnose of empty sella syndrome . . I am 5 6 and 170 lbs.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012