Sudden outbreak of small tiny bumps on face with white heads. How can I get rid of them?

Hi, Ive always had clear skin, all of a sudden I have these small real tiny bumps on my face...specially on my cheek. they look like white heads, and tiny..I did squish some out and I think its milia...would be great to get some advise on what i can use. Its so annoying...Ive got an oily skin as well..Im usually blessed, even tho i sometimes get rid of whiteheads myself, i do not scar . please help..Thanks a ton..
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012