Sudden onset of visible blue veins on chest and breast, pain in chest and arms, legs causing visible veins. Alarming?

Visible blue viens across the chest and breast all of a sudden with pain in the upper right chest all night and the right arm in pain with fingers swelling and tightning also pain shooting down the right leg at times throughtout the night and viens also became visible in both arms. Woke up today with the pain still in my right arm and upper right chest. Should i be concerned and what could be done to get rid of the pain?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012