Sudden onset of vertigo, nausea, mild headache. Referred to neurologist. Suggestions?

I am 29 Yld Female Healthy. 9 Dyas ago I had a sudden onset of vertigo and nausea. The following day I had a mild nagging headache in my left eye and neck pain . My doctor saw me the same day had an MRI the next day and got the results the following day. The results said several Foci white matter in frontal lobes. Possibly due to migranes which I didnt think I ever had I alwasy thoguht they were stress induced headaches behind my eyes. It also stated it was more then expected for someone my age. Sense the onset today being the 9th day I feel very tired all the time mild headache no nausea and dizzy/like I am in a cloud. I have been referred to a neurologist but my doctor says not to worry. Sould I?Also I am a military medic and I have PTSD and see a physcolgoist for this.I have a Neck injury buldging dics and a lumbar spine injury L5 herniated disc.Both are under control and good now. Thank You Cindy
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012