Sudden onset of throbbing headache, stomach gurgling, overflowing saliva with vomiting sensation on trying to sleep. Cause of sudden panic?

Hi Doctor, I m 15, and last night was really weird. I trying to sleep and seconds later my head started to throb, my tummy kept gurgling, my saliva was overflowing and i wanted to vomit .. I started to panic, I thought I needed to eat, but it wasn t that. I went to my mum to tell her what i felt and halfway across her room I cried noisily--- It wasn t me at all, I couldn t control it, I didn t see it happening, but somehow i just screamed and screamed....
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012