Sudden onset of sweating, muscle weakness, nausea, migraine, tachycardia, hypothyroidism. Taken Decadron, Synthroid. History of stroke. Reason?

In the last few days, I have had a sudden onset of sweating profusely for no apparent reason other than fever . In addition, my muscles all feel very weak and I have felt nausea come and go in waves. I have also had some tachycardia as well. My migraines have been worse. I do. Have a history of stroke(embolic)at 38. My email address is seblakedmd@, and I have hypothyroidism and have recently lost thirty pounds . I also just finished adecadron dose pack for my migraine. They started me on 50mcg? Of synthroid and it has never been adjusted. Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012