Sudden onset of stomachache, burning in neck and chest, throbbing below eye. On implanon birth control, smoking addict. Cause?

Hello, I am 21, I am a female. I suddenly have been experiencing stomache, chest, and neck burning and a painful throb my lower left side of my eye. I have been experiencing this for two days straight now. The throbbing by my eye is on and off. However, the burning of my stomach, chest and neck continues. I was laying down in bed and my chest felt a little tight and then the burning accured. For about an hour my chest and neck felt numb. I have endometriosis and I am on implanon birth control for that. I don t think that has to deal with what I am experiencing though. I also smoke cigarettes.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012