Sudden onset of small, red flat spots on face, recovering from cold. Allergic reaction to benedryl?

some small red flat spots appeared on my face overnight, concentrated, but not limited to the lower part of my face. They do appear anywhere else on my body, at least not that i can see. I haven t changed any products I use. However, I am still recovering from, I guess, an ongoing 3 week cold . The only thing that has changed in my diet is maybe eating less because of the lack of appetite and the elimination of baked goods. Otherwise, I m still eating the same things I always have. I took some benydryl if it s just a allergic reaction to something
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013