Sudden onset of shortness of breath, pressure on lungs that reduces on exercising. Cause?

I m 19 years old girl i don t have any diseases or take any medication anyway since i was 15 sometimes i suddenly have shortness of breath and i feel pressure but can t tell is it my heart or my lungs :( but sometimes it s really bad but it happens twice or once a month but there are days it happens a lot ... im sure it s not emotional or panic attack. anyway the pain goes away when i walk or exercise i went to the doctor when i was 16 he did an x-ray he found nothing am i been crazy and it s just because im lazy idk help !!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013