Sudden onset of severe headaches, pain on the left of eyebrow and bottom of head. Cause?

I had a sudden onset of severe headaches beginning 3 days ago. It was severely painful the first day, and has somewhat lessened over the last couple of days. I can t tell where the pain starts, but it hurts on the top left side above the eyebrow and bottom left on the back of my head. This pain is simultaneous and the severity of the pain is different throughout the day. However; the pain has not gone away at all. What can this be?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012