Sudden onset of severe abdominal cramps, sweating, light headedness followed by bowel movements with blood, vomiting. Suggestion?

Earlier today I had a sudden onset of severe abdominal cramping which also caused sweating and lightheadedness . Within about 45 minutes I had several bowel movements and I vomited once. Since then, the lightheadedness and sweating has subsised, however, the abdominal cramping is still very much there and I constantly feel like I should be in the bathroom. Along with the cramping, I am concerned about the bright red blood , which may or may not be clots, that appear in the toilet.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012