Sudden onset of pain in left scapula, hurts with random movements. Headaches with dizzy spells. What to do ?

I had a sudden onset of pain in my lt scapula area 2days ago. It refers to my lt neck, lt arm , lt mid-ax and lt chest randomly. It feels muscular and hurts with movement but random movements. Yesterday It began to give me headaches and today I have not only a persistant headache but dizzy spells, and a few near syncopal episodes today. I am in the medical field but I m not quite ready to go to the hospital. Took my b/p today it was 115/ 85, norm is 120/68. HR 85. Med hx: mild anemia , no medications, no allergies. I have taken aleeve, Advil , and lortab nothing helped. Pre pain: random episode of full body itching, menstral cycle
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013