Sudden onset of nausea, tiredness, body aches, excessive sleepiness, pounding head. Flu or viral cold?

i started feeling off tuesday morning. woke up fine, then was nauseaus, tired, from mid back to ankles, everything ached. have been sleeping 10+ hrs a night since tuesday. curious if it s the flue, or just a viral cold that s going around, and i should just keep taking advil cold and sinus ... my head is still pounding, body is aching, i m exhausted within the hour of waking up. i d love to take time off work, however i miss too much as it is, caring for my son.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012