Sudden onset of nausea, sweating, dizziness, headache, anemic and having heavy periods. Cause? Found thick uterine lining, scheduled for d&c

For over 6 months now, I get episodes about 1-2 times a month of sudden onset nausea , profuse sweating, dizziness , and headache. I ve also had heartburn for the last 5 days. I also have been recently diagnosed with slight anemia and have very heavy periods that last 7-8 days. My doctors are currently running tests on me and they just found a thick uterine lining of 11mm a week after my period ended. I m scheduled for a d&c this week to check for abnormal cells. It sounds like they have found a couple of different issues here with me, but I m most concerned about the nausea and dizziness episodes I mentioned earlier. It s very difficult to deal with as I m out of commission when it happens - meaning I can t work or take care of my children. Any ideas what this might be caused from? My primary care physician is sending me for an ultrasound of the abdomen next week.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012