Sudden onset of nasal dripping, occasional fainting, occurs during stress. Any ideas?

Water comes from my nose unexpectedly. It usually happens for a few days in a row and then stops happening. Sometimes I faint. Both of these things tend to happen when I am stressed but the water from my nose is happening more and more often. I have been to doctors but they do not know what it is - please tell me if you have any ideas as I am very worried, especially as it is happening more often.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Watering from nose can have plenty of reasons and the best way to explain what the cause is, is to collect the specimen in a sterile collector and get it examined. It could be mucous discharge coming from the glands in nose which is normal. Some people may have excess of it. The only concern is if the fluid is CSF. In that case it is bad and need urgent attention.
May be you can get your liquid examined before we can comment any thing further.
Hope your have a nice day.