Sudden onset of lower abdominal pain, nausea, profuse sweating, difficulty in walking, bleeding. Cause?

Hi. I had an extremely weird occurrence today..I am a 36yr old female with 2 children ages 9 and 7. I exercise very regularly. In the past year my menstrual cycle has changed. I can tell when I am ovulating because it is painful and sometimes I have dull uncomfortable pain in my lower abdomen throughout the whole month. Today, I suddenly started feeling ill, nauseous and developed severe cramping in my lower abdomen, more severe on my lower left side. I started sweating profusely as if I was performing an extreme amount of cardio exercise and felt as if I was going to pass out. I could t stand up to walk because I felt so weak. I was in the bathroom because I was t sure if I was going to vomit or if it was diarrhea . This is when I found that my period was starting a that point. After being in the restroom for about 30 min. I was able to finally walk out but still not feeling great. This happened about 1pm today. It is now 8pm and I still have cramping. I have been taking Ibuprofen and Motrin. This happened to me once before about 4or 5 months ago. It lasted longer this time and was more severe. What could be going on? My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012