Sudden onset of itchiness over body, eyelids and inner part of eyes, skin looks dry and malnourished. Cold weather or eczema?

Out of no where about 10 days or more ago, my upper shoulder and some parts of my face became itchy. On my shoulder i noticed small circular scaly patches , ( at first glance I thought ringworm , also because i m paranoid I ve been using Lotrimin and an additional anti- fungal spray containing Miconazole Nitrate 2% POWDER form as I didn t want the wet spray form to further irritate the skin with alcohols and what not. In the same period, I noticed that my eye lids and the inner part of my eyes towards my nose was suddenly itchy and always seemed to have very tiny eye crust. In addition, I noticed small patches of dry flaky skin tangled within my beard but they are not nearly as annoying nor as concerning as the ones on my shoulder. Since using the anti-fungal agents, it seems to have improved somewhat. (Not as itchy, and healing sorta... at random it ll become itchy) also I seem to be getting these small red dots over my abdomen they itch (intensely) but not constantly.... These all seemed to have occurred rather suddenly, but not only that. My entire body seems to have suddenly lost all of the moisture in it, my skin looks dry and malnourished.... Could this be caused by the sudden cold weather, here in Hawaii? My mother said I had eczema , when I was younger.. But this is my first experience with any type of episode like this.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013