Sudden onset of heavy burning in chest causing fainting feeling, recently started lexapro. Side effect?

I just started taking lexapro on Friday. I was getting ready for work this morning and I experienced a heavy burning feeling in the middle of my chest . I took some deep breaths and the pain subsided some; within a minute it happened again and I felt like I was going to faint. I am very sensitive to medications . Hopefully this was a possible side effect. Should I go to my Dr if it happens or closely monitor symptom for my follow up visit? I am a 60 yr young female and healthy except for anxiety . Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012