Sudden onset of dizziness, sweating, body tremors, fainting feeling. Similar episode on taking morphine. Cause?

I am 17 years old. I went to a movie yesturday and when i came back home 1 hour later i felt dizzy,sweaty,shaking in my hand , i felt my body is here and awake but i wasnt. its hard to explain but i felt spaced out and i felt like fainting but i didnt. I have no idea whats going on with me. my throat got tight and i have been through many surgeries and when your done the surgery the morphine would make me weird... Yesturday it was like i was on drugs and i was looking at my hand and i felt i was so out of it please help, freaking out here!!!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012