Sudden onset of dizziness, cold sweat, had taken excessive tea. Heart attack sign?

Hi, the other day I was bring groceries in from the car when I suddenly felt wobbly or dizzy. I sat down and suddenly broke out in a cold sweat. I laid down on the couch and felt better after a little while. I m male, 42, 235lbs. I hadn t had anything to drink that day except a lot of tea (caffeinated). I didn t feel any pain or discomfort at all. Should I be concerned about a heart attack? My pulse seemed fine. Regular.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013