Sudden onset of bite marks on forearm that are extremely itchy, swollen. Reason?

I have 3 bite like marks that devloped overnight while sleeping on my forearm Began as extremely itchy then swollen then swollen and red This happened about two weeks ago as well on my other arm and took about a week to disappear I am not allergic to anything that I am aware of In the summer I did have at least ten bites or stings from wasps on my elbow and suffered for about a week with extreme swelling pain and itchiness Wondering if I am now weakened due to that?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013

you might have got a bite during sleep.

Weakness cannot happen due to wasp bite but surely you will be troubled due to these bites which can cause weakness.

Take some steroid tablet this will help in faster healing.

also take antibiotics which will prevent infection of bite site.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you