Sudden onset of a marble sized lump in neck, along with swollen cheek from ear to temple. Suggestions ?

Two days ago, I had a sudden onset of a marble sized lump in my neck , along with swollen cheek from below the ear to the temple on my left side. In addition, my left eyelid feels like it has a stye. It is very uncomfortable, and seems to have become worse as the weekend progressed. I feel sporadic sharp shooting pain near and around the temple and cheek areas. Any suggestion as to what this may be?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012