Sudden nausea, weakness, inablitiy to concentrate, tingly hands, breathlessness after smoking for short time. Trying to quit smoking and on Vyvance and Effexor.

After I had a smoke at 11pm last night I just finished it and for the first time my stomach started feeling weird then I felt a wave of Nausea followed quickly by weakness and an inability to concentrate. Eventually, just before i made it to my bed (was wondering if i would make it) my hands became tingly (like they had no oxygen or something) then my feet got only a little tingly. My breathing became rapid like i was out of breath and i was wheezing a little bit (like my lungs were slightly clogged). After 5 minutes on my bed the symptoms dissappeared but the hands took the longest to recover from that tingling. This has never happened before. FYI: I am reducing my smoking to 6 that day. I will decrease by 1 ciggarette everyday until i quite. I am taking Vyvance and Effexor. The first is a Lidexamphetamine Dymesylate and the second one is an antidespressant.
Do you have any idea what happened? I doubt it's the medication i use (have been using it while smoking for a month at least).
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013