Sudden nausea, vomiting sensation, stomach fullness, pale face, blotchy skin on chest. Allergic reaction to food?

Earlier today, after eating a hamburger & fries, we walked around the mall. I randomly got this sick feeling in my stomach , I was hot all over, felt like I was going to pass out or vomit . It was like there was a rock in my stomach. I went outside to get some fresh air and within a few minutes, I felt fine. Weak, but better. This has been happening often, it used to happen after drinking a lot of sugary drinks (I drank 3-4, 44oz mountain fees a day) I haven t had any soda since June 2012. I m not sure what it is... My husband said during this episode, my face became really pale, and my chest was red and blotchy. Just wondering what may have caused this, I don t have any underlying health problems. I do take medication for anxiety .
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012