Sudden lightheadedness, cloudy vision, loss in train of thought, muscle pains, constipation, abdominal pain with palpitations. Cause and remedy?

I have been having symptoms for over a year now. They are as follows, I get lightheaded all the sudden, feel faint at times, when I walk my left leg will drag periodically, my eyesight gets cloudy at times, my words sometime don t come out correctly when I speak, I lose my train of thought often, my muscles ache severely after working out and they always ache all the time just not as bad as when I have exercised, I have constipation and lower abdominal pain under my right rib and towards the midsection, I have heart palpitations and chest pain at times throughout the day, and I have frequent urination . Every doc I go to cant find anything which is frustrating as I know something isn t right. Any advice is appreciated
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer