Sudden itchy scalp, humming in ear, strong headaches after quitting smoking since a month. Normal?

I quit smoking nearly 5 weeks ago. In the past week started getting very strong headaches (never had headaches before) .... seems like other say the timeline is the first two weeks but for me it seems to be getting worse. Also prior to this got a suddenly itchy scalp .... and a hum in my right ear... but the key discomfort is the headaches which spike all over my head and has made my life miserable. Is this normal for a 5 week non-smoker
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013