Sudden itching all over the body. Reddish spots formed. Pus filled blisters in the groin area. Food allergy?

Hi I'm a 21 year old female. I noticed a couple of weeks ago that I was getting itchy all over my body. Soon I noticed small red spots on my legs, stomach and arms. They seem to get better or worse depending on if I drink alcohol/caffeine/dairy. Some have cleared up mostly. I noticed a rash on my hands. Then I noticed bigger spots that sometimes pus around my bum and lower bikini line. Do you think they are all related to a food intolorance? I'm concerned I have an std. I'm really not sure what's going on
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013