Sudden inset of spinning, leg tremors, dizziness after sitting post heavy lunch. Cause?

after lunch I sat down in a chair and began to read. All of sudden the room was spinning, my eyes could not focus, i dropped the book, my leg was shaking and I was clutching the chair trying to steady my spinning sensation. When i came out of it I was dizzy and had trouble standing up. It took about a hour before I felt steady on my feet .
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You did not mention you age and about any other health complaints you might have. Your blood pressure and sugar level in blood along with sodium and could be the reason. You should be aware that after heavy food body tends to take full rest so that maximum energy is used for digestion. Are you sure that it was dizziness or have you slept unknowingly? I am not suggesting but it could be a possibility. Anyway consult a general physician and check your vitals.
Get well soon.