Sudden increased heartbeat. Heart condition or due to bad eating habits?

I am 14 years old and I was playing drums. I have bad eating habits and don t excersize enough. I was just playing drums for about 2 hours and I got up to go to the bath room. My heart started beating really fast and it was crazy. It didn t hurt but it was just incredibly fast. It stayed at that speed for about 2 minutes then it just made this heavy beat and went back to normal. Do I have a heart condition or is this just my habits. I am going to start eating and exercising better tommorow morning!
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear sir,

Nothing can be said as the symptoms are non specific and such episode can occur in both conditions . I think you should see a doctor and get any such condition ruled out.

Dr. Shruti