Sudden increase of heart rate. Heart, stress, ECOS, EKGS, blood, dye stress, plac tests done. Reason?

Good morning. Yesterday morning when I was taking a hot shower my heart rate increased dramatically. I took my pulse when I got out of the shower and it was 96. I have been concerned that I experienced a heart attack when I was in the shower. I do have a history of anxiety and I have had numerous heart tests that have shown no issues. I have had stress tests, ecos, ekgs, blood work, dye stress tests, plac tests, etc. My resting heart rate is, approximately, 65 and my blood pressure is around 100/70. I read that hot showers can increase your body temperature and that your blood pressure and heart rate increase to accommodate or react to the heat. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012