Sudden increase in weight, constipated, flatulence. Can taking vitamin tablets cause this problem?

I am 28 years old female weight 110 pounds and my height is 5 3. In the last month I gained 3 pounds and I was thinking what was causing this but I realize that I am constipated. I exercise and eat the same as regular the only thing that I did different was that a doctor gave me 4 tablets vitamin D to take once a week? I usually don t take any multivitamins so I thought this is what is causing this problem. I have a lot flatulence . Thanks for you reply :)
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012