Sudden increase in pulse rate, weakness, gaseous, shortness of breath, burning sensation. Solution?

Hi...4 days back I had an episode of sudden increase in pulse n then sudden drop..i was taken to the hospital immediately..I had coffee 2 hrs before this n lunch was also outside...when I was admitted docs told me get ECG done which reflected anxiety and they gave me tryca which calmed me down..but I had increasesd palpitations n breathing problems n my pulse rate was also high and 127 for 2 days...I still have weakness and gastric gases don t seem to pass...and I have shortness of breath n burning sensation...I m scared n nervous as to what to do
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012