Sudden increase in heartrate. Shortness of breath, dizziness, lightheadedness, tiredness, numbness, tingling. Suggestions?

Hi I m a 19 year old female for the past two months now I ve been suffering with sudden fast heart rate . I can be in the shower, say down, laid down or walking around and all of a sudden my heart will begin to race really fast. I also get shortness of breath. I often get dizzy spells or light headedness as well. I m tired constantly. Sometimes when I m experiencing fast heart rate my body will go numb and tingley and I feel as if I m going to have a heart attack ... I ve been to my doctor and he said its stress .
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013