Sudden increase in PSA level, had injured the crotch, have a healthy lifestyle with regular workout. What is the cause of elevation?

My Psa level 1 year ago was 3.18 it iwas 10.53 2 weeks ago. I am 56 years old, top physical condition no health issues but i was climbing on a roof about 4 weeks before my blood work and pulled something in my whole croch area really bad. i continued running 5 miles evry other day after it happened and did a 18 mile bycycle ride 5 days before blood work and i continued may weight trainning all along lifting 1,000 lbs plus on leg days with out any discomfort. the only time it hurt was the first 3/4 of a mile when i was jogging. once i warmed up i was good to go but the first 3/4 mile was painful, i thought i justed needed to warm up so i did a walk jog combination to start. can any of this have something to do with the sudden jump in my PSA level?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012