Sudden increase, decrease in BP level. Taking cap. What treatments are available?

During a stress test with echo, my BP got to 222/118. At the onset of the test, BP was 135/85. The PA said that the diastolic didn t mean anything was wrong with me. Said it was normal. I had the test because my BP has been extremely high. Two weeks ago it was 200/100 while sleeping. The headache woke me. I was taking 50mg of Losartan daily. For two weeks I ve been taking 150mg of Losartan and TriamT/HZCT 37.5/25 daily. I also had tons of PVC s when they stopped the test. Your thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013