Sudden heavy bleeding, not pregnant, back pain, dizziness, arm numbness. What is going on?

so i have no had a period sense march and al of a sudden i have been bleeding pretty heavy i now im not pregnant but i was woundering if you can give me some ideas of what is going on with me im 23 years old i have three children and i wiegh about 179 lbs ... with this period im having extream back pain to the point where i feel like my back is going to brake and im get sharp stabbing pains through out my back from the same location my period is going off and on and latly i have been feeling really tired and dizzy my back has been going to sleep and getting numb my arms also witch is not normal for me when im laying down my back will go numb really fast around my shoulders and in my lower middle back
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer