Sudden, heavy bleeding. Ultrasound and PAP smear normal. Could A1c be causing this?

I have suddenly start having a heavy period , I was seen by a obgyn who put me on a high dose of lo orval which worked for 16 days until I dropped to the one pill a day. I have been bleeding ever since and now I m on day twenty something. I am switching to a new obgyn because I feel the other obgyn is not doing enough to help me. He says that everything looks normal on my internal ultra sound and that my pap came back fine. I am 30 and 288 lbs at 5 5 . Could my A1c be causing all this?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012