Sudden heart rate and BP drop, fainting on and off, Dr suggests POTS and vasodepressor syncope. Any ideas ?

hi, i recently had a tilt test, im waiting for the results but they did tell me that when i fainted my blood pressure and heart rate dropped. what does this mean? i already have low bloodpressure and my consultantant has already put me on midodrine which seems to help. ive been fainting on and off for 15 years. it goes on for about a year then stops and ive had in 4 times now in the past 15 years, im 29 now. they did suggest P.O.T.S and vasodepressor syncope , but still havnt got to the bottom of it. do you have any ideas please? thanks in anticipation. AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013