Sudden heart racing, nausea, fainted for a few seconds. Is it fainting or TIA ?

Fainting or TIA ? Last nite at 7 PM, after nothing to eat all day and little to drink I was sitting with my knees bent and a ham steak on low in a frying pan. I was very hungry and live alone. Suddenly, my heart started racing, I felt very nauseous-not hungry- and I had enough time to get to the floor gently. I Live alone, but I know I was out only a few seconds, thank God, because the hamsteak had not cooked any more than it had been..No drugs or booze on board. I m on Diovan, Levothyroxin, potassium . I fainted 3 times in grade school when knees were bent (Catholic School). Feel slightly lightheaded today. BP is 120/70. Worried about TIA and Cooking/driving/etc. I took low aspirin for decades, then stopped when I got Gout , But I took three 81mg today. I m 65.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013