Sudden hearing loss, constant ringing, Need information about ETD

Hi, I am Evelyn. I have questions abt Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. I had sudden loss of hearing in the left ear in mid Jan this year, and my GP says it's ETD. Since then I have constant ringing in my left ear, and am not able to hear at all. Today, I have discovered that I can hear only about 30% in my right ear. I am 54 years, probably entering menopause (symptoms of night sweats, hot flashes, lower back pain, occasional knee pain). Is there hope?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013