Sudden feeling of weakness and dizziness, constant ringing in head. What could be the reason?

Yesterday I all of a sudden felt weak & dizzy I went to the staff bathroom & splashed water over my face cos I was really hot. All of a sudden I had no energy & sat down. I think I passed out for about 10 mins. Also I couldn t hear anything but a constant ringing in my head. I am only 17 & there has been no changes in my diet & I don t smoke
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Was this for the first time? This could be menieres disease.Consult ENT specialist to rule out the diseases