Sudden feeling of pins and needles in the body with a sharp jab, dizziness, headache, involuntary body movements on sleeping

Sharp pins and needles anywhere anytime. Usually one big sharp jab makes me grab at the spot, have dizzy spells sometimes, every now and then when going to sleep body involuntary jumps waking me. headaches . Am 51yo always been fit except last 5 years when back problem appeared, ( had big episodes of pins & needles during the worst of this) still getting treatments from chiro but is now reasonably managed. Thanks Cameron
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
take amitryptilline 25 mg for 3 months at bed time it will help.