Sudden feeling of panic attack, depression, elevated TSH, had excessive use of nasal sprays before the episode. Side effect of nasal spray?

Hello Doctor Two weeks back I had cold, cough and sinus problem. I used Otrivin for few days when ever i felt there is nasal block. I think more than four days i used and later when i met doc he gave me another one called Rhinocort Aqua which i used for two days if I am not wrong. I am sure I used over dose both the medicines. Last Saturday all of a sudden I felt panic attack and a kind of depression . I went to the Doc he is specialised in internal medicine and I explained him about my situation. He suggested me to check my TSH and it is 7.50! I never had any kind of such issues and I am wondering how come all of a sudden my TSH shows 7.5 and become panic and depressed? Is this because of any side effects of those nasal sprays which I sued? Another interesting thing is whenever I feel depressed, I take two tablets of cod- liver oil and I can feel the difference. Within few minutes the stress feeling behind my head vanished and I am so relaxed!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012