Sudden feeling of fast heartbeat, feels dizzy, having cold sweats. Taken aspirin

I m a 15 year old girl . I don t have diabetes nor do I smoke or drink and no drugs . I m not overweight , I aim for healthy meals with occasional fatty foods. I m 6 1 and 155 pounds. Just an hour ago I was laying in my bed playing a computer game and I suddenly felt like my heart was beating a little faster. I stood up and I felt dizzy and had some cold sweats. I told my mom and she gave me aspirin and I m trying to rest in bed right now. But the weird feeling still hasn t gone away.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012